Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 February 2012

On Sep 11, 2001


> > Please spend 2 min for this girl.....

> > 
> > I'm 11 years old.
> > 
> >>>>
> > 
> >>>>>My mommy worked on the 20th floor
> > 
> > 
> >>>>
> > 
> >>>>>in the World Trade Tower.
> > 
> > 
> >>>>
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>On Sept. 11 2001 my daddy drove my mom to work.
> > 
> > 
> >>>>
> > 
> >>>>>She was running late so she left her purse in the car.
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>My daddy seen it so he parked the car and went
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>to give her the purse.
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>That day after school my daddy didn't
> > 
> > 
> >>>come to pick me up.
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>Instead a police man came and took me to foster care .
> > 
> >
> > 
> >>>>>Finally I found out why my daddy never came..
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>I really loved him....
> >  
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>They never found his body..
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>My mom is in the the Hospital since then..
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>She is losing lots of blood..
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>She needs to go through surgery..
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>But since my daddy is gone and no one is working..
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>We have no money ..
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>And her surgery cost lots of money..
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>So the Red Cross said that..
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >>>>>I really miss my daddy
> > 
> > 
> >>>>

> > and now I don't
> > 
> > 
> > want to lose my mommy too..
> > 
> > 
> > R.I.P. Daddy..(James Thomas)

> > oh that's sad :(

> If you love your mother.....
> > Because...
> > She is waiting for her mother........
> > 
> > It would hardly takes few minute....

No comments:

Post a Comment